Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Blog...........

Following the footsteps of my bro I enter the blogging arena...with an article which I was really thinking of writing of for a quite sometime now.

Right from childhood we all have learnt about selfless sacrifices a human does to provide happiness for people in the surrounding.

Today I would like to pinpoint one of this person who has done sacrifices for generation around her to keep everyone happy.

It started by sacrificing her career and education to support her parents,sacrificing her freedom,money and independence to look after her children and husband.

Did we all stand up and notice her sacrifices in our life's and salute her for all our efforts in her journey throughout?????

Let me take this opportunity to start this blog of mine to salute this women with whom I fight literaly,I bang my phone down when I don't like something,a person who has been with my thick and thin during my struggling days of my career.

Anyone is thinking who is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom I take this opportunity on behalf of choton and dad to salute you for all the efforts and love you have provided to us time and again for making each one of us within the family stronger mentally.

I couldn't have started my blog without saluting the lady who has been in my thick and thin for last 28yrs.

3 comments:

nil said...

That was the sweetest blog I hav ever read
Nil..

Anonymous said...

I think this is really very touching. m sure mashi must hv hd tears while reading it. this very post almost vindicates everything that shez done for anupam... her beloved son. da, m so very touched to read this 'ode to a mother'.
looking forward to reading ur other blogs.

Anurag said...

I have Tagged you bro :)